Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well, I'ts Nice to Know I'm Not a Slytherin

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!

<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

3 comments:

TDEC said...

Aw, but I always want to end up in Slytherin, and always end up in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Thanks to you, and this quiz, I am FINALLY a Slytherin. And I wasn't even trying to be cunning and hungry for power. Huzzah for bad guys with attitude. I can totally see you as a Ravenclaw though.

TDEC said...

BTW, the quiz misspells Diggory and incorrectly cites Padma Patil as a love interest for Ron and Harry. This does not inspire confidence.

Practicing Idealist said...

TDEC,
I agree with you that Ravenclaw makes sense for me - I would have been surprised if I came out as something else, although Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were a close second and third.
About the validity of the test...I completely agree. Furthermore, how are we muggles supposed to even have the smallest chance of understanding the brain of a magical hat! : )